Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
Kevin Green is the owner and inspector of Pledge Property Inspections. Kevin takes great pride in his work, and he couldn’t imagine doing a job that’s more satisfying than representing the interests of local home-buyers and their families.
Buying a home is stressful, but Kevin will work hard to dispel unfounded fears about a pending home purchase by giving you the knowledge to proceed with peace of mind and confidence. Every home has deficiencies, but they’re always correctable, and Kevin will make sure that you know what to do in order to invest in a home that fulfills your needs and keeps your finances protected.
A Home Inspector Who Understands All the Structures and All the Systems
Before he entered the home inspection profession, Kevin focused solely on his HVAC and electrical business that he has been operating for over 30 years. Kevin is licensed through the state for HVAC and is also a Master Electrician—so when you hire him as a home inspector, you know you’re working with someone who truly understands the systems inside a home.
Kevin has always been passionate about home construction, and he’s worked for many years as a maintenance manager. Everyone deserves a safe home that won’t become a money pit due to unknown and undisclosed issues, and with Kevin’s help, you’ll know for sure whether or not your prospective home will live up to that standard in its existing condition.
Licenses & Certifications:
- State of Ohio #19438 – Master Electrician
- State of Ohio #19439 – HVAC
- OSHA 10 Safety Training
- Universal EPA License
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)® #NACHI20061905
- HSTI Certified #1707
- Certified Mold Tester #1670
Keeping You Safe, Keeping You Knowledgeable
- Rather than having you depend solely upon the inspection report to broaden your knowledge of the home’s condition, we welcome you to attend your home inspection so that we can walk you through our findings personally
- If you’d like to ask questions about the home or the contents of the inspection report, you can give us a call at any time, even if your inspection took place weeks or months ago
- When you schedule an inspection with us, you don’t have to stress over putting the rest of your life on hold—if a standard weekday appointment is not convenient, we also offer weekend and evening appointments when requested in advance
When he’s not working, Kevin enjoys spending quality time with his four grandchildren. Kevin always loves to relax at the lake on his family’s houseboat whenever time permits.
A 20% discount is available for all active-duty military, veterans, and first responders. We also extend a 10% discount to first-time home-buyers.
There’s plenty you can do right now to take surer steps forward into your future as a homeowner, and at Pledge Property Inspections, we can say with confidence that a quality home inspection is a huge part of that process. We’ll make sure that you have a full understanding of the home’s condition so that you’re able to make an informed and financially secure decision. Contact us today to request an inspection.